Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trunk-or-treat fun

Every year, my sister's church throws a huge Halloween party, complete with Chili cook-off and carnival games for the kids.  After dinner, everyone heads out to the parking lot to "trick-or-treat" the parked cars.  They call it Trunk-or-Treat night, and it's a blast.

Bryn is still a little young to get the whole Halloween thing, but I made her a cool costume and took her to the party anyway.  I learned from last year's jellyfish costume/flop that if I want to get a photo of her in her costume, I need to be quick on the draw.  Last year, the only picture I got of her was her taking off the jellyfish costume.  This year, I did a little better.  The lighting was terrible. 

Can you tell what she was?

Bryn with cousin Jake, a skeleton pirate.

Better shot, you can see her horns and just make out the ears.




Gab was a lobstah, but no photos yet.  I can't seem to locate her hat.  We'll hopefully get some good shots of them before heading out trick-or-treating for real tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment